Crochet Pattern Translation Services
Who I am?
Hello! My name is Suset Suárez. I have been crocheting for more than 10 years now. Crochet is what makes me feel happy every single day. I have a University Degree in English Language and English Translation and Interpreting and I also work as an English teacher
Why should you translate your crochet patterns into Spanish?
If you are still in doubt about translating your crochet patterns into Spanish, I will give you some reasons to do it:
- There are a lot of Spanish-speaking crocheters around the words that love your designs. If your patterns are translated into Spanish, they will buy them for sure.
- Having your patterns translated into Spanish give you the opportunity to reach more people. As a result, you will be selling more patterns.
- Spanish-speaking people are some friendly, your engagement will grow if you have your patterns translated into Spanish. And also, your social networks will have a big change.
Translation Services I offer you
- Crochet Pattern Translation from English to Spanish.
- Crochet Pattern Translation from Spanish to English.
- Translation of website texts from English to Spanish.
- Translation of blog posts from English to Spanish.
- Translation of crochet e-book from English to Spanish.
- Translation of Ravelry Profile from English to Spanish.
- Translation of Etsy Listings from English to Spanish.
- Translation of a pattern description in Ravelry from English to Spanish.
- Translation of any other document related to crochet and your social networks.
- I can also layout your crochet patterns for you with PowerPoint.
What are you getting when you hire my translation services?
- You will get an accurately translated texts that all your clients will perfectly understand.
- You will be able to contact me whenever you need to, and I will answer as soon as possible.
- Not only that, but you will get your translation just as you ordered, and you will get it on time.
- You will be able to spend more time doing what you like to do without having to worry about the translation of your texts. I will do it for you!
- Your trust is very valuable for me, so I can do any modifications until you are 100% satisfied.
All about my translation services
For me to translate your pattern you must send it to me by email in Word format. If it is in a different format it would have an additional cost. When I finish the translation, I will send it back to you in Word format too.
The delivery time will be mutually agrees, but will never be more than 1 week in the case of a pattern or document with not to many pages.
Each case is different, depending on the number of words in the document and whether the layout needs to be done or not.
In many cases only a few hours are enough to do the translation. Depending on how many words and the difficulty of the pattern or text you can have it in 3 days or 1 week.
The cost of the translation depends on the number of words to be translated.
The cost per word to translate is 0.05 euros. To find out how much your translation will cost, just multiply the number of words by 0.05 euros.
Do I have to pay for every word in my document?
- No, you do not have to pay for all of them!
- Crochet abbreviations are counted only once in the whole pattern.
- Numbers are not counted as words.
- Phrases that appear several times are only counted once.
How much to pay for me to layout your crochet pattern?
Once the translation of the crochet pattern is ready I can layout it for you with PowerPoint and deliver it to you in two formats: PDF which will be ready to publish and in PowerPoint format too in case you want to make any changes.
To do this you must provide me with the photo, give information about your style (or your style sheet if you have one) and if you have any pre-designed template for your patterns.
The layout of a pattern if you provide me with your template: €20
The layout of a pattern without your template: €40.
We can always agree and negotiate prices according to your situation and what you want as a result.
How to pay me?
The methods of payments are: PayPal, a bank transfer or Bizum if you are in Spain.
Payment will be made in advance, or you can choose to pay half of the money in advance and the other half when I finish my work.
Translation Service Cost Calculator
If you want to know approximately how much you have to pay for the translation service you can do it with the following calculator.
You have to follow the following steps:
- First you have to count the amount of words in your pattern with Word. Just go to the Review section and then Word Counting. (A)
- Then you have to count the words repeated like numbers and abbreviations. You can also do it in Word. Press Ctrl +B and a navigation bar will appear. There you can introduce an abbreviation to see how many times it appears in the text. Also do it with numbers. (B)
- To finish you have to do the following mathematic operation: A – B = X. X is the amount of words to be translated
- Finally, you put the result (X) in the calculator below.
Translation Service Cost
“So far, Suset translated two of my patterns for me. I was a bit worried beforehand because we only share our second language, English. But the worry was unnecessary. Suset was happy to discuss all my language questions and communication was excellent, as were her translations. I’m looking forward to working with her again.”
Some of the patterns I have translated
Now that you know everything about my translation services you can contact me if you are interested in hire me. But if you have any questions you can ask me, I will answer as soon as possible.
My email: [email protected]
I invite you to visit my website: www.celoriocraft.com/es
On Instagram you can find me as: CelorioCraft
In Ravelry I am: CelorioCraft
Have a great day, you deserve it!